Pages

Saturday, August 18, 2012

MY’s Hostel Stay: Myeong Dong Hostel, Seoul

I stayed in Myeong Dong Hostel on the first night of arrival.

Location
1 minutes walk to Euljiro-1-ga station.
Just cross the main road beside the hostel and you are in Myeong Dong area, and it took around 5-10 minutes walk to Cheongyecheon,GwangHwa Mun Square, and Deoksu gong.

Price
We booked the 4 beds female dorm with shared bathroom(22,000Won per person). They only have 2 female dorms and the toilet is clean. So, no worry about the cleanliness.


Room

The room have 2 bunk beds and I think the room size is ok for me la, since we still have spaces to move around after we opened up the luggages.

Pictures
DSCF8051_副本
The exterior of the hostel
dscf8053_副本
Front door of the hostel
dscf8054_副本
MyeongDong Hostel is certified by Seoul Metropolitan Government
The reception counter (I got this image from Google Image)
This is exactly the dormitory room that we stayed for 1 night. (I got this image from Google Image)

Remarks
The reception table of the hostel is on the second floor and there is no lift in this 3 storey building. So, be aware of this if you are travel with big, heavy luggage. 

Overall, MyeongDong hostel is located in the centre of Seoul City where you can walk to most of the tourist spots at the area.

For those who interested to know more about this hostel, just click into their website at HERE.

PS: All the hotel reviews in my blog are not sponsored, I just write out to share my experience. So, if you appreciate my review, please click on the adverts available on the top, so that I can have more income to travel and share all these wonderful experience with you. Tq.

6 comments:

Jeff Chuah said...

Sounds like a good choice considering how near it is to LRT station...is it cheap???

m33iyin said...

Jeff Chuah, u r going to Seoul?22,000Won is equal to RM66, anyway depends on your exchange rate

Jeff Chuah said...

not at the moment but it's good to be prepared...22,000 won per person or per room???

m33iyin said...

nono..is 22,000 Won per person per bed... we took the 4 beds dormitory room.

Erene said...

I read through a lot of reviews.. n I m confuse.. what do u think about this hostel? Good or poor? I saw quite a lot of bad comments.. can u help me out? U find it comfortable staying there? Ur help is needed.. thanks..

m33iyin said...

Hi Erene.
I was worry when I read through those bad reviews after I did the booking. We actually quite like the room. I m nt a person that particular with room as long as it is clean. :)
MyeongDong Hostel is clean and the location is good. Next to the Lrt station, opposite to Myeong Dong and walking distance to other tourist spots.