Pages

Saturday, August 18, 2012

MY’s Hostel Stay: HK Jeju I, Jeju-do

HK Jeju have 3 branches in Jeju-do, two of them are in Jeju city and the other one is in Seowigpo City. I spent my 3 days 2 nights stay at HK Jeju 1 which is located near to airport and the underground shopping street(5-10 minutes walk).


Price

There are 6 types room in HK Jeju I(Single, Double, Triple, 4 beds room, 4 beds dorm and 6 beds dorm) with attached bathroom in each rooms, including the dorms. And the price range from 15,000 to 80,000 Won per night depends on the room type. Breakfast(bread and coffee) and wifi is included in the room rate.

Room
Fyi, same with other hostels that we stayed during our vacation, HK Jeju 1 do not have lift.
We stayed in the 4 beds dorm and the room is bigger than the one we stayed in Hong Guest House(you can read more about this at HERE). The price is 19,000 Won per person per night.

Pictures

DSCF8484_副本
The exterior and the main door of the Hostel
P1040582_副本
Our Bedroom(4 Beds Dormitory)
p1040240_副本
The door on the right is the toilet
P1040238_副本
MY’s bed.. The blanket so comfy~

The common area where we took the breakfast at.
I like to sit at here and chat with other travellers.

Remarks
There is a desktop at the lobby and all the customers are free to use it and international calling service is available at this hostel too.
One of their workers able to speak Chinese and she is kind to help us whenever we have any queries.

For those who interested with this hostel, do visit:
The official website for HK Jeju: http://www.hkjeju.com/
The website page for HK Jeju 1 at HERE.

PS: All the hotel reviews in my blog are not sponsored, I just write out to share my experience. So, if you appreciate my review, please click on the adverts available on the top, so that I can have more income to travel and share all these wonderful experience with you. Tq.

No comments: