Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Kao Liese- Milk Tea Brown

I dye my hair before using Loreal but the hair colour doesn't show up~
Sad sad~
Den nowadays d very hito Liese Hair Colour bubble make me have the desire to dye my hair again~

My hair is considered as thick n dark in color~
So I purchased the Milk Tea Brown(is the brightest color) with excitement~
2 days before i dye my hair i did skin allergy testing~
i guess lotsa ppl ll ignore this step but is for my own sake, i follow the rules...
the 3 pixxies below showed that i mix the solution 1 and 2 on d paper card given before i applied it on my skin~
After 48 hours of the skin testing, my skin did not develop any rashes or redness means i can use the hair dye without worry~~teehee~~~
*mixing the solution before hair dye*

*say bye bye to my blackie hair*
*was kinda worry of the results actually*

At first i dare nt to apply muchie foam but after that i follow the instructions, apply it superbly duperbly generously~~~
*this little amount of foam is nt sufficient*

Unable to snap any pix during d dying process since I was alone
But I just dye it like i was washing my hair using hair shampoo
I used d whole bottle of solution~
The dying process took about 30minutes~~

After that it was waiting time...
Waiting time is boring, so i camwhore~

After 30minutes, I washed off the bubbles...
and wanna know the results~~
Tadaaaaaaaaa....................
I din edit this pix, except that remove my pimples~teehee
Obviously the hair colour did not turn out as milk tea brown~~
Sad sad....
But actually the colour is still there, the colour onli show up when i use flash light to snap dis pix

Anyway my hair colour realli same with the expected results showed in the product's box...
Since my origin hair color is very dark so i cant get the third colour as shown below~
Conclusion
I have fun during the dying process...
The results was not as expected...
Instead of Milk Tea brown i think my new hair color closer to the Chestnut brown~
However, i definitely will use this product again~
Because it is a very convenient and easy way to dye hair for a lazy person like me~

No comments: