Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

8 Dec 2010, Post exam activities

Hey guys, I jus bec from Ipoh...
Actually, I got lotsa things to blog~
Just can decide where shud i start off with...

Erhem~
I think I better begin with my post exam activities post~

My last paper was on 8 Dec...
Subject: Law
Conclusion: This sub is insane..my head was heavy, my hands were painful~!

After finished the paper i n my BFFs din went out for dinner...
We had our fun time at our home with simple steamboat!
*the food*
*simple but feel warm*
*the girls*
*there is a guy, but pity him, become d photographer*

After the steamboat, we went to Subang Jaya for Snowflake...
We crave for it since we read it from some blogger's postsSS~
They have good comments on that~
However, after tat, i din think tat there is any special of the desserts there~
Well, it just my opinion!
Show u guys d pixxiess:
*desserts that we ordered*
*u can adjust/ decide the sweetness of ur desserts*
*dun take sweet foods unless u wanna be fren v diabetes*
*this thing will beep once ur orders are ready*

After the snowflake, we went to Sunway streets to snap pixxiee~
The lighting is nice from far,
but somehow, i think it didn't looked nice when I looked it at near~
Show you guys some pixxies again!
*a spoiled but nice pix taken at stairs outside Ole Ole Bali*
*the street*
*dumber n the street*
*i like this pix!!*
*Santa Claus in the town*
*snowman in the town too*
*dun forget pretty girls in the town as well*
*teehee, anyway i admit i looked suckx tatday*
*nice deco in front of Sunway Hotel*
*Panorama shot*
*before i left Sunway town, I bought Green Tea Latte*
*my love in Starbucks♥*


Ok, that's all for my post today~
Sorry, if amount of pix uploaded is too little~
I just cant stand on looking at my yucky, sucky pix~
*Yawning*
Good night my dears... and STAY TUNE FOR MY NEXT POST~!!

2 comments:

shera said...

Very nostalgic!
Good work!
Gambate, dear!

m33iyin said...

tenkiu lean~!