Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Hesitating

On July, one of my fren, Pang Pang went to Thai for a vacation
And the pretty,slim she(she gonna jump high when she see dis) wrote several blog posts about that trip...
Among the sites that she visited, I have a strong eager to go Grand Palace and Siam Niramit Show~
Well, dis time I will focus on Siam Niramit.

I had been obsessed in googling Bangkok stuffs since I booked the ticket for my graduation trip~
And definitely I did google bout Siam Niramit.

This is their official website: http://www.siamniramit.com/oldweb/index.php

Siam Niramit: Journey to the Enchanted Kingdom of Siam is a world-class performance of Thailand’s arts and cultural heritage.
From the website I found that a lots of world class person such as Former Director of WHO and Tony Award-Winning Broadway Producer etc..
They conclude that SN is a must watch show in Thai..
Siam Niramit is the largest stage production in the world because it involved 150 performers with 500 costumes...(OMG~~~is means like I m watching a Broadway show in Thai).

The pretty Pang Pang said that the show is amazing as d elephants(ha?) and real river is flowing on the stage(huh??!) and she highly recommended the show that we must watch it even though the entrance fee is 1500THB(about RM160). She claimed that even though expensive bout the 1.5 hour show will worth more than that~~

Oh my dear Pang Pang u make me intoxicated with SN~haha~
When I was checking on AirAsia Go website, they were selling the ticket price at RM116~(OMG, fuckingly cheaper)
Then last few days when I check again, the price increased and now is RM125..
So, back to the point of the topic of my post
I am now hesitating should I grab the ticket now at RM125 before it become more expensive~~
That all for today...
Sorry if the first post in December from me make u yawn~
I am just sharing my emotion with u guys~
Ok la is late now...
Gonna cook porridge with my H@-BB dy~
2 December dy~~means 19th months dy!!!

1 comment:

LaiHui said...

*like like like*
raining on the stage. the actor jump into the river! the paddy is growing n turn into yellow colour! woot!