Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

5 December 2010

Today is a good day~
Several things make me feel happy!!!

First, my parents n my brother finally in Colombo, Sri Langka now~
Hoping that they will enjoy their journey~
Not forgetting my souvenier~~~
What is famous in Sri Langka??
Ceylon tea is the only thing I know bout Sri Langka!!

Second, had a lunch with my beloved Buddy MeiMei~~
Seniority might not be somthing that cheer ppl up~
but senior and buddy means a lot to me~
I enjoy the lunch today even though there is an exam paper tat gonna drag me into hell tml~
Is such a good feeling to have buddy listen to ur complains and counsel u with their experiences~

Third, when I was reading my note in the late evening,
buddy Mei Mei called me n told me that my pix appear in NST~
i feel so shocked n excited...
Here is the newspaper cut (credit to ChuHong)
I took part in a survey organized by NST
Surprisingly my answer for the Ques "What is your all time Fav movie" appear on paper~
Forth, I earned my first RM2 in nuffnang~
Even though is just RM2, but I oledi feel happy enuff~~
Hopefully I can continue to blog more interesting stuffs and earn more money!!!
Thanks nuffnang~

Hopefully the good luck will stay till my exam ends~

No comments: