Pages

Friday, December 24, 2010

Belated冬至快乐&Merry Xmas

Wow, is been nearly 1 week i din update my blog~
erhem, was busy with nothing currently~teehee~
js d bloggie mood playing hide n seek v me~
i cant catch it...so i did a simple update here

Currently i m having my sem break, i din spend my holiday at home...
but jus stay in KL to do some pharm9 n thesis work~

some of my coursemates oso din bec home~
so we decided to make some tangyuan together gather during 冬至~
We are nt alone because of these colourful tangyuan~
Belated冬至快乐

Today is Xmas eve...
U guys have any plans?
Share with me if u have~

My h@-bb unable to acc me to celeb Xmas~
bt nvm, my mum, sis n bro is coming to KL~
so can go shop shop with them~~lalala
Merry Xmas

Tell u guys some good news
My bro score 8A in his PMR, congrats to him!!!
I get results tat i wan in my previous final exam, but i din get pointer that i wan~
kinda upset but satisfy no matter how~


* i feel tat my english is super cacat in dis blogpost, why ha??

1 comment:

green apple said...

wow,congrat to ur bro...enjoy ur shopping v beloved family =)Merry Xmas~

* i also dun hav xmas plan.haiz*