Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Say "NO" to mouth ulcer

Most of my frens know that i keep suffering from ulcers...
The ulcer come n visit me jus like the menstrual come and visit me every month~
I am not exaggerating!!

*one of the painful ulcers i had*

I had tried several ways to relief the ulcer pain..
such as using Bonjela gel, Beazyme, Solcoseryl paste, mouthwash, Difflam gel, Medigel...
U named it i used it~(except for salt!!ok, i admit i m coward~)
Anyway Beazyme( an ezyme from papaya) sometime work on my ulcer too...
It jus form a new layer of tissue on the ulcer

Then accidentally i discovered a way that maybe(NOTED!!is maybe) can eliminate the ulcer...
That day, i feel pain at my gum and without suprise, a new, tiny ulcer is pop out~
I was like "WTH!again!!??"
*My mood was depressed*

Then that day oso, i was craving for some sweet drink...
So i made a bottle of Vitamin C and drink it...
*yummy yummy*
Then suprisingly, the next day when I woke up, the ulcer disappear jor~
Miracle rite???
So now, Vitamin C drink is my secret recipe to defense against mouth ulcer...

However,this is not clinical proven la...
I m jus sharing bout that....
you can tried it and let me know whether it is effective or not~
*drink Vitamin C and say NO to mouth ulcer*
*no pain, smile wider*

No comments: