Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

It was study weeks

Hi av-buddy,
It was study weeks...
now the exam weeks begin...
but my first paper will on 25 Nov, and d nightmare end at 8 Dec...
To prevent my blogsite accomodate by dustie..
I ll show u guys some very lame to max de pix,
It was taken wheneva i feel boring to d maxxie for the past 3 weeks...

Enjoy the pixxie!!!

DSC00928_副本

*I was boring when I was studying community pharmacy*
*i looked like a cute chipmunk*

DSC00962_副本

*I was driving myVi*
*driving oso a boring task, so i camwhored*

If not mistaken, I took dis pix when i was studying Law

DSC01000_副本

*I m boring to d max*
*I wanna grad huaster*

DSC01016_副本

*i try to mimic descriptions of Jay's lyric*
*嘴嘟嘟那可爱的模样*

DSC01020_副本

*my pity yellow-phant trapped between d bars*
*it need to on diet, right?*

DSC01036_副本DSC01096_副本

*i saw many girls like to smile without showing their teeth*
*why har????can any1 told me d reasons??*
*dis is my fugly look when i smile w/o showing my teeth*

DSC01047_副本

*this is d evidence(lesen memandu) showing that i bcome prettier over years*
*face blushing*

DSC01072_副本DSC01078_副本

*my look without specs*
*gosh, my eye bags r bigger than tea bags*
*the pix in right make me looked like a chimpanzee*

DSC01105_副本

*do facial masks to moisturize my skin*
*avoid acnes&pimples*

DSC01132_副本

*after doing the facial*
*face looked smooth*

that's all from me
thanks for spending ur time to look thru my lame to d max pix

good luck in ur exam for all my UM frenzza!!

7 comments:

Adrian said...

Ppl oledy finish exam loo^^

green apple said...

hor,the 2nd photo taken when wanna come n fetch me yamcha rite? =P
*clap2 for myself*

m33iyin said...

chou alien!!!

green apple: i forgot le oo... =P

Unknown said...

OMG senior.....ur pics really lame to the max and somemore......u too bei pai sei..wakaka

m33iyin said...

dailou: haha....sure la...this is my 真本性~

Hiro Law said...

this also can be bloged,beh tahan =)

may-in said...

hiro...bobien la...
if nt blog site will have dust