Pages

Friday, November 26, 2010

Fong Lye Restaurant, Sunway Pyramid

My H@-BB finished his exam dy~
Now he is physically closer to me...
And since we were missing each other duperly muchie...
So we went for a dating even though CPP&Clerkship r gonna to kill me~
As usual we went to our Holy Dating Heaven~
We took our lunch n watch Harry Potter 7( will blog about the review of this movie soon)

Pixxies time:
*camwhore at the lift*
*any comments on my outfit??*
*panda-boy say not nice wor*
*We took our lunch Fong Lye Restaurant*
*A not very newly opened restaurant beside Sakae Sushi*
*nice chopsticks pix taken by H@-BB*
*while waiting for foods*
*H@-BB with our drinks*
*looked like customer sat beside us make him beh song*
*the cute me with our drinks*
*White: banana milk RM 7.30*
*Yellow: mango yogurt RM 9.30*
*I prefer H@-BB ordered de mango yogurt*
*finally the foods come*
*this is his food, Spare Ribs Set Meal RM 19.80*
*he said the vege no taste, but we love the soup*
*me with my cheesy pork chop rice*
*i like d fried rice, the pork is yummy too*
*too bad i think dis contain lots Ajinomoto*
*i feel thirsty after eating that*

After having the food, i was so full n my H@-BB need to drag me with all his strength to cinema
(Ok, i m bragging,hehe)

Skip the harry potter part~
Btw, i love couple seats!!!!

After the show ends,we have some window shopping
OMG...SALES SALES and SALES are the onli word I saw
Too bad, i have exam!!!!

We also took some couple pixxie before bec...
*the lanxi him n cute me*

That all for my dating today!!!
Even though need to neglect my studies for few hours, but worth it~
Because I enjoyed my lunch, enjoy my movie n most important he is holding my hand
*Bye bye lion head*
*We will be back*

2 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

no upclose shots of the food? :)

m33iyin said...

hi ken~
onli taken a close up pic for my cheesy pork rice..but i x uploaded it..
teehee~