Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

San Francisco Steak House

Today went to San Francisco Steak House for lunch~
A poor student like me never dream that one day I can take a meal at here...

Thanks to the Lunch Set promotion which just cost me RM16.90++

Lunch set included: Appetizer(Bread), Main course, Soup of the Day and Free Flow drink of carbonated drink....

Appetizer(Bread,nom nom)
Soup of the day..(sorry, i forgotten what is this dy~)
But it taste d-licious too~

For the main course there are 10 choices for us to choose...
and I ordered Grilled Fillet Fish.
Yummy yummy~

When I visited the restaurant, there was actually a media review session for the new recipe of the steak house...So we saw lots of photographer using very "chio" de camera and lens snap snap snap the new recipe....the beef n lamb ribs.....
Here is the picture showing the photographers snap pic of the chef

This is their new recipe...those who like ribs can have a try on these!!

No comments: