Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

Pastry Culture

Discovered a nice decorated corner in Tropicana City Mall…
It is a new pastry shop...
Shop name: Pastry Culture...
Location: right in front of the San Francisco Steak House...
Price: for me is reasonable, a piece of cake/muffin cost between 2.50 to rm 8.90

The shop attracted me as their cakes looked nice n cute~
I din take pics of the shop but i google these pics~

P190910_13.25 gwe2

Right : the shop
Left: Their green tea cake~

gwe3 gwe4

*Their cute cute muffin~~~*
*got banana, baboon n monkey love banana*

*i bought this*
*strawberry farm*

gwe.php

At there we can see the worker is actually baking n decorating the cake~
They looked enjoy with their work….
I hope to do it toooooooo~~~

But it will never be a dream~
Because the shop is actually offering a service where :

“Now everyone can BAKE!!”
Modified from Air Asia.

Not everyone know how to bake(and I am one of them), but now we can DIY the cake and giv it to our loved one!!!
Or my loved one can DIY it for me…(hope the person read this~)

pastryculture

*their promotion banner*
*if have any queries or wanna have a try, so just when to Pastry Culture!!*

2 comments:

LaiHui said...

wah...baboon prefer the green tea one more! :D

m33iyin said...

baboon, at first i wanna buy it too...
but then hor..i wanna try something diff...
next time monkey species go eat sama sama