Pages

Monday, December 14, 2015

Experience with Airbnb Customer Service

From Google

If you are a traveler like me, sure you know besides hostels and hotels, now we have another option for our accommodation during the vacation, which is Airbnb. Unlike coach surfing that stay at one's place for free, we can now pay to rent the lodging place through Airbnb. 

I not going to talk much on what is Airbnb, how its operate and how to rent the stay etc, as you can easily get those information online. I would like to share the customer service provided by Airbnb that makes me feel safe to use this platform to look for my next vacation stay.

The story begins with I was looking for a home for my upcoming Osaka trip at Airbnb and I found one. What shocked me was that, the reservation system showed the payment transaction failed but the payment was charged to my credit card.

I was nervous and worried so I contacted the Airbnb customer service by sending them a message through their website when my host unable to solve the problem for me. I was amazed by the quick and efficient customer service provided by Airbnb, why? Continue reading~


I got their reply after 10 minutes of sending a message at their website.
So, they asked for attachment. 

I emailed them the screenshot of conversation with host and 
notification that I received from bank at 12:45pm.
I got the second message from them after 30 minutes,
read the message, their service worth a compliment and applause right?
After few hours of receiving the last message, I got another message from Airbnb support team. 
I really feel warm to read the sentence sound : Not to worry I' here to help.
They get my problem solved in lightning speed.
This is the best customer service I ever encounter in my travel life.

The story doesn't end there.
Airbnb is really a company that wish to give the best service to his users, that's why I got an email that ask for my feedback about my experience while dealing with their staffs.
Kudos to the Airbnb support team.  

I will say, I feel safe to use Airbnb to look for accommodation for my next vacations and hereby I recommending Airbnb to my friends and family, and YOU! Just drop them a message if you have any questions or problems during the reservation process because the support team is there to help. 

Lastly, I am not paid to write this post, I just simply want to share my experience with Airbnb. 
If you think I am writing something useful for your trip, just click the advertisements banners available at my page. Tqvm. 

No comments: