Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Random post

Oh baby...i m now at my home sweet home...
To prevent mold growth in my blogsite...
I would like to post some random things that I did before I left KL~

Went to Mid Valley with my housemate, Sandy.

Photo0273Have our tea time at Paddington House of Pancake…
The pancakes are nice…

Photo0271

The tea time set
Photo0277

English pancake

Photo0274

I forgotten the name~sowie~
but i prefer this than the English Pancake.

Then I accompany her to shop around before we head to a Thai Cuisine restaurant to have our dinner.

Photo0288

my pineapple fried rice with prawn

Photo0293

her big bowl of tom yam mihun soup

Then I dunno on which day, went for dinner with Sandy again.
We go for the Bee at Jaya One.
I like the environment there, as that is a good place to hang out with friends.

Photo0302
A creative way to list out the promotion items of shop

Photo0305

my avocado sauce chicken burger and lemonade
her avocado sauce chicken salad

That’s all from me. I am currently busy cleaning my room~
WHY?to clean out space for the things I brought back from KL~
Anyway, during the cleaning, I discovered several funny things which I will share v u guys very de soon~

No comments: