Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

Outing to Curve

Went to Curve with my boyfie and his siblings~
Hmm..nothing much to share about~
since it was a normal outing~
But I damn enjoy during the outing cuz his baby Canny keep snapping me~

Since i have lack of vocabulary choice n mooby(mood of blogy), i js share the pixxies with u guys…

IMG_8729_副本 IMG_8730_副本

Saw this special sunglasses at Vincci
The frame is so special as it was link to the bottom side~(hope u get wat i means la~)
If I din have the GUESS sunglasses sure I ll bought it without second thoughts~

IMG_8748See, we were so moliu~
Fyi, the guy in red is boyfie’s brother~ IMG_8751_副本

Love this shot too~
As the charming smile i had makes me look like the gal next door(邻家女孩)

IMG_8765 My boyfie like this shot~

IMG_8754_副本

tired of walking…
so have a drink, have a rest~ IMG_8774_副本took this at the outside of Library~
acting like i was in the library~
But the bag spoil the pix~
Mana ada orang bawa bag masuk library punya??adoi doi~ IMG_8787_副本me and my boyfie..pakto at library~
sssshhhh, dun tell the librarian ya~ IMG_8819_副本

Boyfie bought the watch for me~
He said this is my birthday pressie wor~
Like it so much~
Wondering what is my convo pressie

IMG_8822_副本

The sweetest pix of the day with my boyfie~

Nowadays I like to take pix with my outfit of the day…
So this is the outfit of the day~
Now, casual look is my favourite~

IMG_8837_副本

PUMA shirt from a warehouse sale at Amcorp Mall, RM39.90 only leh!!
Black mini skirt from MNG

Ok that’s all from me..
Gonna kiss the pillow now~
Have lotsa pixxies waiting for me to edit and i m busy with my academic stuffs, so just wait for my blogpostssss ya~~!!!

No comments: