Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

Pose, snap and FUN!

So, as promised, I now upload those pixxies that my boyfie took~
For all the pix,
Photographer: Adrian H’ng
Camera: Canny 550D
Model(blushing) and edited by: ME!!!
Software: the owes awesome MeiTu Xiu Xiu

Nah, so these are the pixxies, do leave some comments on what should we improve in~
Well, i know i m chubby(better words for fat~~), so do ignore that…kaka

IMG_9047_副本

So, lets get ready to pose~teehee!!

Model are always lenglui and wont act like monkey~
But then hor, u guys should know that m33iyin is a monkey so i showed u guys some clumsy pix of mine~

IMG_9049_副本

Imagine that I m a great dancer..
IMG_9050_副本
Monkey style walking

IMG_9054_副本I squatting like I was in the toilet…hahaha!!IMG_9066_副本A candid shot.

Well, I should stop ruining my image with those pixxies~
Nah, these are some pixxies showing the pretty side of me(blush blush blush)~~~

IMG_9086_副本IMG_9055_副本 IMG_9056_副本

Kinda like this edited version of pix

IMG_9048_副本IMG_9098_副本IMG_9068_副本2 Original pixIMG_9068_副本Edited pix
Which one do u prefer?

IMG_9053_副本I am wondering,
where will be my next destination of life?
IMG_9065_副本
So, I praying hard that I can be posted to the hospital of choice~
!Hospital Melaka!

That's all for now.
*Yawning*
Good night my dear


No comments: