Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Outing to Sunway

So, I spent most of the weekend with my boyfie..
After graduate, I will nt be KL and is more difficult for us to meet up~
During the past 2 years, we just meet up whenever he is bec to Klang...
He never go n visit me in my hometown, screw him~~hehe...
But i wont~~cuz i sayang him!!

I went to Sunway(again n again, but I never get bored) with him, Ivan and his gf, Choc Moon for our lunch~
So it was a couple date…teehee~~!!!

IMG_8926_副本

Since I wasn’t too hungry, so I ordered this..
Sausage with glutinous rice..
Anyway, this pix is awesome huh?
I am the photographer!!
clap clap for myself!!!

IMG_8919_副本This is the snack that i like
Fried potato i think…
crispy skin with sweet content~~
YummyIMG_8920_副本See I was so moliu~
IMG_8918_副本Tan Sri and me~ IMG_9023_副本 My boyfie and Ivan
They are besties so they have the same expression!!

The pixxies below show how crazy I am:IMG_8948_副本A narci shot taken using boyfie’s Canon 550D IMG_8972_副本 Force my boyfie to snap this pixxie for me, hehe!!
My owl necklace is nice rite??
Bought it at RM15 from a stall in Amcorp MallIMG_8983_副本The reason I have such expression:
The peanut ice cream that I was eating looked like a piece of shit

After we filled our stomach with nice foods, Ivan went to choose his birthday present.
I get bored waiting for him and my boyfie realized that.
Thanks to my boyfie and Canny, we went to take some nice pixxies while Ivan was hesitating in the shop.

We took lotsa pixxies at Sunway, and we kinda satisfied with the outcomes..
He is the photographer, and I am the editor since I like to play with MeiTu XiuXiu..

This is one of the pix that I like:
Is a black and white pix which I edited it into this

IMG_9042_副本

Show u guys the rest of the pix in my upcoming post ya!!

Btw, today is my lunar birthday, so happy birthday to me!!!
Now I m waiting for 3rd of June to come.
So that more ppl will say happy birthday to me!!!

XOXO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

xD choc moon har .
=D

meeiyin said...

or u wan banana moon??