Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

This is Bus Terminal not LCCT

Oh yes, if u r staying in the southern part of Peninsular Msia u definitely will know what is the topic of the day..
Hmm, we have a new bus terminal located in Bandar Tasik Selatan~
The bus terminal named as Terminal Bersepadu Selatan(TBS)~
Through FB, lotsa ppl were praising about how great the bus terminal is...
Some even upload some pics to show the world to greatness of the bus terminal~
So now I gonna start my story~
I would say, TBS is the LCCT for bus~
Everything is computerised~Piweet~

Last weekend, I was so lazy to take train back to Segamat~
With the heart pumping fast and excitement, I reached TBS~

Once I reached, I saw the exterior side of the building, I felt amazing~
That time I was like a Orang Asli come out from jungle and enter the city...
Keep wow-ing here n there~*shy shy*
Fyi, i took the pixxies using my Sony S500i so the pix quality is low
Bobien ma, 2MP nia~

DSC01639_副本

*the exterior of TBS*

DSC01640_副本

*the lift*

When I stepped into the building, my mouth was still in O shape...
Can't stop myself from feeling amazed~

So, I went to the counter to buy ticket~

DSC01641_副本
*the system is now so so user friendly*
*we can even pick our seat*
*(without paying more money, better than Air Asia right?)
DSC01647_副本
*oh yeah, my name printed on the ticket*
(jus like my name printed on the boarding pass of Air Asia)

Since I need to wait for 30 minutes before the bus depart, so I walked around~
And snap some pixxies:

DSC01643_副本

*do u spot something?*

DSC01644_副本

*oh yeah, they even got the jumping screen that show the schedule of
bus departure and arrival leh!!(so airport-like la wei~)*

DSC01645_副本

*the clear signboard in the building*
*good one*

DSC01649_副本

*even have departure lobby*
*got police sunmore*
*only those with bus ticket are allow to enter the departure lobby*

In departure lobby, there are many departure gates(just like in the airport)~
So u need to check, u will boarding onto the bus in which departure gate through this TV screen:

DSC01650_副本
*this screen very yeng*
*it will let u know the bus will be on scheduled or not*
*it will let u know whether the bus has depart or not*
*it will let u know that u can start boarding when the bus is ready*

DSC01653_副本

*the nice, clean environment and chairs*

DSC01655_副本

*so if the bus reach at the departure gate, u can lie up and start boarding*
*again, so airport like la wei*

I will not say that government spending unnecessary money on building this bus terminal...
Because somehow it show that the bus transportation system is improving and is being computerised. Everything is so efficient.

But now is depend on how the management maintain the efficiency of the new system...
I hope in future the bus terminal will free of those abang kakak that will come and ask me:"adik nak pergi mana?" "adik, jb ke kl?" etc etc~
Besides that, is good to have police in the building...
My parents asked me to take KTM back even though KTM stands for "Kena Tunggu Lama" This is because the security in Pudu was terrible, horrible and vegetable...
Now, my parents allow me to travel between KL n Segamat without worries and delay of time~

1 comment:

Kuala Lumpur to Singapore said...

Nice work with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information which we all need, helpful iformation. I would like to thank you for the efforts you shown remarkble writing skill in this article.