Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

PCI

This is a lamie post~

I skipped lotsa part of this story..becuz it was redundant~hehe

I have iron deficiency without anemia since my serum iron level is low but hemoglobin level is normal...therefore i have recurrent mouth ulcers~

So, doctor prescribed me with ferrous fumarate tablet BD and folic acid OD for 2 months~
Why I put the title as PCI(Pharmaceutical Care Issue)?
Compliance to medication is one of the things that pharmacist concerned with~
As a pharmacy student plus i only take 2 medications, accurately is supplement...
I cant really compliant to them!!
So, this is the PCI of patient name Lim Meei Yin.

Why I cant compliat to them?
First, the iron i need to take before foods, the folic acid i need to take after food~
My meal time is not static la~sometime i take foods, sometime i din~so how?
Sunmore, i keep passing blackish stool after taking the iron supplement~wuwuwu~
Is so geli if u see ur poopoo is black in colour k~

So, i end my post here~
well, is lamie rite?=P

No comments: