Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Is Final week~

This is the last week of my study life in uni~
But it tastes SUCKS!!!

If I just need to focus on completing my thesis write up~
I am ok~
But I still got a stupid test on this Thursday!!!
FML gao gao lat~

I realli hate staying indoor neh!!!!
I wan go makan Sushi King Card Bonanza!!!

I wan go Shabu Shabu!!!

I wanna have as much fun as I can with my Kung Fu Panda Gang before we tear apart by working life!!!

I wanna have gathering with my Chinese coursemates before we grad!!

Not forget a simple meal time with all my coursemates!!!

I wanna have as much outings as I can with my beloved buddy!!!

I wanna go shopping n take narci-shots in front of mirrors with my BFF from hometown!!!

I wanna Ban Leng Leng Chut Gai shopping!!!!

Frenzza, can you hear my shoutout??
I wan spend more time with u guys~~!!!!

I m sick of all these~~
I need a STOP BUTTON for all the workloads!!!
I need a PLAY BUTTON for my fun times!!!

No comments: