Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Imma so happy

Hello peeps...
I was so EMO in d last post~
Wokei i know my EQ is low~
But it was realli stressful while studying the boring notes n preparing d draft~

But, I will bring some happiness to u guys in this post~
I swear~!!!

Ok, still remember that i said i wanna go Sushi King for the Bonanza!?
Guess what I did it!!!!
But I din take any pixxies~
So just share my happiness thru words~kaka

Ok, still remember that i said i wanna ban leng leng chut gai n take SS shots with my besties from hometown!?
Guess what I did it as well~~!!!!
Yiiiihaa~~
Imma so happy!!!
Snapped some pixxies but share v u guys in coming post k??
Besides that may-in is so happy because first time got ppl thought tat i m studying fashion related course after seeing my outfit of the day~
Muahahaha~~~
Happy till die~!!!!

I won myself a GUESS sunglasses so I throw the lense of my old sunglasses
And
Tadaaaa
I have a new accessory now

That's all from me today~!!!
Miss u guys!!!
muaksss~

No comments: