Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2016

Capsule by Container Hotel, KLIA2

*Overdue post(lewat 1 minggu)*
*Only able to post this after my Penang trip ends*

GoMitty is typing this blogpost while waiting to boarding her flight to Penang.
So today, lets put my travel post aside, I going to blog about my staying experience at Capsule by Container Hotel KLIA2 yesterday night.

I booked my maximum 12 hour stay at the capsule(Female only) through Shopback and Expedia. Paid RM100 for it and Shopback cashback 8% for me, so yahoooo, I save quite an amount liao. (The price is RM110 if book through their official website). 

Oh ya, you need to pay RM50 as deposit upon check in, you will get back the money when you return the room cardkey, locker key and towel to counter during checkout. 



Goodie bag with mineral water, toothbrush kit, and towel.

Facilities as shown in pictures below:

 My room Key
 My capsule located at upstair
There is a changing room at upstairs
 Video to show you my way to capsule
 Bathroom equipped with
shampoo, body shower gel and hairdryers
 GoMitty and Bunny Mitty are sitting happily in our capsule
Small box to keep the valuable items
Bring your own padlock.
 In-capsule facilities
1)Room key port to activate the power supply
2)Place for slippers/shoes
3)Wake up call device and power port
4)Hangers

A small mirror is available in the capsule too(yeah~!) 
Another video showing the in-capsule look

Conclusion:
GoMitty is a light sleeper and then hor I drank green tea latte before check in, so I had difficulty to fall asleep. When I finally able to fall asleep, there was three stupid low class travelers who woke up at 3am and talked loudly like nobody business. Hello girls, why don't you get a room for yourselves to have your mamak talk??!! Not considerate at all!! *grumpy mitty*
That's why I am so so so sleeeeeepy now, the eye bags are so big that I thought I saw Valak demon from The Conjuring2 when I looked into the mirror. 
Anyway, the amenities and facilities provided are complete, but not worth the money paid lah. I can get a 1 night stay instead of 12 hours stay at RM92, but what to do, its location super strategic ma. I will consider staying here again only if I am traveling alone, else I would get a room at Tune Hotel.

Tips from GoMitty: 
1) In order to pay less when others are paying more, use Shopback and always compare the price(you knows you can get some awesome deals from those Expedia, Agoda etc)
Click the link to signup your Shopback account now: SHOPBACK

2) Bring your own slippers if you wish to have bath in the hotel. You don't want your shoes to get wet,right? So yeah, the hotel should actually provide shared slippers one.

3) Be considerate when you are staying here. The name is hotel, but is actually a hostel based accommodation, so don't disturb others' sleep at midnight or 3am, unless you are Batsheba that love to kacau people at 310am. 

PS: All the hotel reviews in my blog are not sponsored, I just write out to share my experience. So, if you appreciate my review/s, please click on the adverts available on the top, so that I can have more income to travel and share all these wonderful experience with you. Tq. 

1 comment:

Michael jon said...

Hello friend
How are you. hope you are fine.I really enjoyed your post.I wish you keep writting in future like this. I think An inspiration driving why the Rajshahi lodgings are never in inadequacy of occupants is an immediate aftereffect of how Rajshahi is an incredibly all around related city. more:hotels

welcome

Michael jon