Pages

Friday, November 13, 2015

Accomodation at Alishan

Hmm, I feel so paiseh to upload this post because I booked the hotel through my guide so I forgot to ask about the name of the guesthouse. And most embarrassing part is that, this is an overdue post, 1 year!! OMG! Need to rush all the accommodation parts out so that I can write blog post for my Turkey trip. 

The guesthouse just located the Alishan city centre and just in front of Alishan railway station. Before my departure, I found out that, all the illegal GH in Alishan are forced to close down that why I couldn't book the GH on my own and I seek help from my guide. The owner is kind enough to borrow us big coat, as we didn't bring the enough winter wear for the sunrise trip next day. 

So, this is the Family Room for four of us. 
Room is spacious and basic.
 2 queen size double bed. 
 Bathroom comes with small bathtub and hot water supply.
 

 I like the way they fold the blanket. 
Macam karipap, or some say sandwich.


PS: All the hotel reviews in my blog are not sponsored, I just write out to share my experience. So, if you appreciate my review/s, please click on the adverts available on the top, so that I can have more income to travel and share all these wonderful experience with you. Tq. 

No comments: