Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Accommodations at Taipei

Today, I going to write a review on the homestay in Taipei where I spent my 3 days 2 nights at.
A lots of people will choose to stay in Xi Men Ding or Taipei Main Station during their vacation in Taipei, but hmm, Go!Mitty is a weird person, I was looking for a place that near to Eslite Dunnan Branch(誠品敦南店).  Why? I love to read, and that is the only 24 hour bookstore in Taipei, so, of course I won't miss the opportunity to grab some books from there.

There is not much choices of hostel in that area, some are shared bathroom(I went with my mother) or too expensive. At the end, I found a nice room through 自在客(something like our Airbnb in Taiwan). I sent a message to Elaine(the owner) through Line and she was kind and patience enough to assist me in the booking process. 

Click HERE for their website.

Facilities and Service
SIMPLE AND NICE!
Taipei Easy Home offers 3 types of houses: 白色满屋,绿野仙踪,简约乐活风 and we stayed in 白色满屋 as Elaine told me that the room is the biggest and comfortably fit for four of us. I like the room so much, because it is simple and clean. Wifi signal is strong and there is a washing machine in the bathroom and we happily washed our clothes upon arrival. 
Elaine is a kind lady, she actively message us to ensure we arrived safely and also gave suggestions on the nice places for sightseeing, hotspring and foods. She even allowed us to have late check out.

Location
SUPERB!
It located within the building right next to ZhongXiao FuXing subway(忠孝复兴站) exit 1. SOGO shopping mall is just opposite our home, my favourite Eslite bookstore is just 1 subway station away or 15 minutes walking distance), and the most convenient part is that the airport shuttle bus station is just 1 steps away from our home. Most tourists shop at Xi Men Ding but we actually found that lots of locals shopping at the stores around this area. 

So that all on my wordy review part, let explore this little heaven that I named it as my 温暖小窝 with pictures. 
This is what we saw once we opened the door.
A double bed and a sofa bed.
A sofa, water dispenser and the shelf that we can put our luggages at.
Out of my surprise that, there is a mini fridge. 
The space in front of our beds.
We still have space to walk around in the room
after we set up the sofa bed. Spacious enough!
Bathroom is located on the right side of TV.
Clean bathroom with dry wet separate shower area.
Heater, hair dryer and washing machine are provided.

So, Go!Mitty concluded that, the room worth every single penny you paid for it and I am planning for a solo trip to Taiwan and Taipei Easy Home is in my list if I going to revisit the city. 

PS: All the hotel reviews in my blog are not sponsored, I just write out to share my experience. So, if you appreciate my review/s, please click on the adverts available on the top, so that I can have more income to travel and share all these wonderful experience with you. Tq. 



No comments: