Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Pose, Snap and Fun at Segamat

Wondering what is Segamat?
Well, Segamat is my hometown, which is also one of the districts in Johor. Teehee~

Location?
North part of Johor.

Hmm, I don’t think my hometown is a famous place until a big flood strike her on 2006 and Jan 2011. Sigh~ And seriously I try to google Segamat and no much details come out. It is a small town with not much attractions, or perhaps is zero attraction town. Muar at least famous with monkeys in Tanjung and Otak). Ok la, Segamat is famous with Durian la~ and maybe Lenglui~?(i m one of them)~kaka…joking joking

So, last week my boyfie came to Segamat. His only comment about Segamat is : a nice place to sleep early…@.@

Since he brought his Canny over, we went for some photoshooting session at Segamat town. Due to time constraint, we only able to take picture at:

IMG_6041_副本Railway road,IMG_6485_副本Playground IMG_6503_副本and the Broke Back Mountain broken bridge~

Since this is a photography blogpost, so I wont describe much of the pixxies, hopefully you guys enjoy reading this.

First site: Railway road
The railway bridge was built across Sungai Segamat

IMG_6210_副本IMG_6045_副本IMG_6238_副本_副本 The combined I felt that imma so fake la wei~IMG_6057_副本_副本IMG_6151_副本the weather was insanely hot lo~
pose under the hot sun~at 12pm sunmore~
crazy!!!
IMG_6159_副本 the photographer get a shot at railway road

Second site: Playground
This playground is located at Rock Garden, which is the biggest recreational park in Segamat town. I spent my childhood evening time at here with my cousins and siblings.

IMG_6255_副本_副本IMG_6293_副本 my only shade-less picture~IMG_6314_副本IMG_6323_副本 IMG_6373_副本_副本IMG_6416_副本 IMG_6469_副本 IMG_6482_副本the photographer get another shot at playground

Third site: Broken bridge
The bridge was kena bomb by Japanese and broke into 2 parts during the World War 2. Din took much picture at here as the model(me, teehee~) was exhausted and almost get heat stroke dy~

IMG_6523_副本 IMG_6526_副本 IMG_6548_副本

Ok, that’'s all from me. And ya, this is my beloved hometown.
IMG_6356_副本
All the pictures above was taken by my boyfie and edited by yours truly

Hopefully you guys like the photos presented and any comments are welcome. Kaka!

No comments: