Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Phuket- APK Resort&Spa and some random shots

I just traveled to Phuket last week. Phuket is the island of sea and sun. It is also an island which meant for tourists esp those angmohs~ That’s why everything there are not cheap~ I miss Bangkok muchie and love ChiangMai too~

During the 4D3N trip to Phuket, one of the thing that cheer up days is the hotel that we accommodate at. Fyi, we stayed in APK Resort&Spa aka APK Resort 3. The room gave me a big wow with the price we paid. We book the room through Agoda and we choose the standard economy package which the price was RM51/room(exclusive the tax and breakfast). So worth it when I saw the room~

The bad thing(which is not so bad la) that I would like to comment is no free wifi in the room, but it is available at the public area(aka the lobby). But the line speed is super FAST!! (Streamyx de line lousy giler~). Oh ya, i dislike one of the receptionist at the front desk lo, her face so so busuk like i hutang her how many K, but the rest are friendly~

Without delay, i would like to invite my pixxies to tell u d stories~

DSCF5690_副本The hotel which is just located by the roadside(Kathu road)
5 minutes walk to Jungceylon and 10 minutes walk to Patong Beach.DSCF5669_副本We were welcomed with tropical fruit juice.
Super sweet de lo~
I thought I was drinking sugar juice instead of fruit juiceDSCF5993_副本The rooftop swimming pool
So nice when you swim with your love one during the sunset
Aaaawwww…
I was swimming alone with 2 pairs of couple cuddling in d pool
@.@

Ok la, now is the time i show you guys my room,
Ready?
Get set….GO!!!

DSCF5742_副本

DSCF5676_副本DSCF5672_副本WOW!!
I really love the greenish feel bed and spacious room~
Nice right???
I need to hug something when I sleep and the mini green pillow provided is just so nice to hug~DSCF5679_副本The bathroom.
Spacious too~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That’s all for the hotel review.
Now let me show you some random shots that I took.

DSCF5658_副本Phuket International Airport
45 minutes from the airport to patong beachDSCF5683_副本Yummy and cheap kueh tiaw soup~
60THB for kueh tiaw soup with 1 chicken drumstick, 1 egg, 2 chicken’s kaki~
Yum yum~DSCF5694_副本Tuk-tuk/taxi in Phuket
DSCF5711_副本
The biggest shopping mall at Patong: Jungceylon

DSCF5691_副本
We get our ground travel package from here, All In One Travel.
It is actually a stall instead of shop which is next to APK Resort&Spa.
Supattra, the friendly sales girl give us some discounted price~
10450THB for 6 persons for 2 days tour to Phang Nga Bay National Park and Khai Island, Phi Phi tour~
(P/S: don’t tell me if it is expensive,teehee)DSCF6198_副本DSCF6199_副本 We went for Thai Traditional Massage on the last night of our stay.
So comfortable de lo…
The massage girl massaged me according to the steps in the poster~
Best!!
Better than the massage I had in Bangkok!!!
200THB for 1 hour~

Milo in Thai so so cheap lo~
And it taste nicer because it is more milky instead of sugary~

Ok la, this blog post has come to an end.
See you next time!
XOXO

4 comments:

Unknown said...

the hotel room looks great!!!

m33iyin said...

jamie: ya...realli great n worthy with the price we paid

Queennie said...

So nice ! I wanna go Phuket too !! :P

Thristhan said...

Phuket, has always been on my wishlist, hopefully I get to visit it one day.