Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Universal Studio Singapore Part 2

So, I continue my USS trip post.

You will not experienced thrilling rides at New York and Hollywood zones, but, you will be amaze and enjoy with the photo shooting sessions and some attractive shows. I watched the Monster Rock show at Hollywood zones but skipped the “Lights, Camera, Action! Hosted by Steven Spielberg” at New York zones.

2011_0529USS0180_副本

In the Hollywood Theater (before the Monster Rock show)
I will say the performance is so so.....
My brother even fall asleep

So, these are the pictures taken in these zones:2011_0529USS0084_副本Location: New York street

2011_0529USS0075_副本As a pharmacy student, I will not miss the chance to take a pixxie with the only pharmacy shop there.

2011_0529USS0095

2011_0529USS0070

Singing and Hip Hop dance performance on the New York street.

The Brown Derby is a shop that sells funny, crazy, silly hats and all the visitors(including us) have our fun in taking photo with those lovely hats~

uss8_副本

Variety of hats: Pirates, Pharaoh, Police, Clown, etc etc

uss4_副本I am a cute dino that try to attack a pirate~
Pirates of the Carribean 5: Fight with Dinouss9_副本_副本Our posture look alike with the statue behind?

2011_0529USS0077_副本uss3_副本Saw these classic characters and have a photo with them~
Taking pictures with all those characters without a long queue is one of the point that USS beat Disneyland, haha!uss26_副本We miss Human and Cylon so so so muchie~

Next we continue our journey to the next zone, which is the Madagascar zone.
Lets move it, move it~

uss13_副本

Lets say HELLO to Alex, Marty, Melman and Gloria

We went for the Madagascar: A Crate Adventure which is a river boat ride with the 4 lovely animals. For those who went to HK Disneyland, the ride is similar with the Small small world.2011_0529USS0168_副本uss111

This ride did freaked us out~!!
We screamed and laughed like hell during and after the ride.
All the 12 peoples in the same boat with me are dry after the ride, except me!!!
I get wet!!
Thanks to the stupid Zebra in the picture above(right side) that spit the coconut drink to me!!

2011_0529USS0156_副本

Since we have lotsa time, we went for the merry go round: King Julien’s Beach Party-Go-Round.
I am a chimpanzee in my monkey family, so I go for monkey character..kaka

Finally, we went to the last zone of the park which is the Far Far Away zone.
We are welcomed with fantasy fairy tale music and this palace!!2011_0529USS0111_副本

Everyone love palace and so do I.
I hope I am a Princess and live happily with my Knight at the Palace.

2011_0529USS0112_副本uss15_副本I love 4D after visiting the Thai Pavillion in World Expo ShangHai.
And, there is a Shrek 4D Adventure takes place in this palace.
I can see, hear and feel the action right from my seat as I join Princess Fiona, Shrek and Donkey in a fairytale adventure.

Besides the 4D adventure, we went for Donkey LIVE and Enchanted Airways as well. The Donkey LIVE is actually a 15 minutes show where we can sing along and interact with the Shrek’s sidekick Donkey.Enchanted Airway is just like the Flying Dragon ride in Genting theme park.

2011_0529USS0133 2011_0529USS0150

2011_0529USS0142_副本We saw this cat(idk its name, hehe)
This cat is funkie and hamsap cuz it like to hug girls and flirt with gals~

We actually finish all the rides and watch the shows at around 6pm. Then since we bought the 830pm ticket back to JB, we just hopped onto the Human, Cyclon, Revenge of the Mummy for second time. We also did some window shopping at the merchandise shops and take pictures around. So, I would say there is no need for us to spend another 40SGD for the express pass la~ Just enjoyed yourself with the waiting for the rides/shows as for us, the longest queue were only 40minutes(I think is short compared to 3 hours queue for Korea Pavillion in WESH)

2011_0529USS0254_副本6 of us leave USS with tiring body, excited moods, and the unforgettable memories.
Now, we are planning for the next trip~
Yiiihaaa~

1 comment:

Ken Wooi said...

keep seeing photos of the universal studio on blogs.. me myself havent get to visit also :/