Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

FRAMES, Sunway Pyramid

So, i gonna do a review for FRAMES~
FRAMES is actually a restaurant at Sunway Pyramid,
it located at the entry to Pyramid,
accurately infront of Strabuck Coffee~
What I like about this restaurant?
I like the concept~

I went there with my bestie, Bear.
We believed that the owner is a man that like photography~
Why I said so?
Come, let me show you guys the environment:

f20_副本f4_副本f3_副本

2011_0227pixxies0044_副本f2_副本

Nice environment right?
Agree with our hypothesis on the owner is a guy that like photography??
The interior design of the restaurant is simple, white tables with white chairs...
The only decorative stuffs found are FRAMES, FRAMES and FRAMES~
Well, with nice shots taken by unknown photographers~

After introducing the environment, let me introduce u guys their foods~

2011_0227pixxies0013_副本*the menu*
*i personally think that they should varies the foods*
2011_0227pixxies0035_副本*duck spaghetti(RM 16.90)*
*it actual name is nice, but i forgotten dy*
*taste nice*
*highly recommended by chef*
f9_副本*tuna mango sandwishes(RM16.90)*
*the portion is big enuff*
*n i like it so muchie!!!*
*highly recommended by m@y-in*
*above: lemonade*
*below: watermelon lycee*
*for me, both of these are refreshing*

f8_副本

f11_副本*so we took pixxie with our choice of foods&drinks*

Before we leave, we asked the waiter help us to take a pix~
After that he said:"Can I have a request?"
We: "What request?"
Waiter: "I hope I can take a picture of both of u~"
We: "Ha?Ok~"
Then the waiter took out a super big frame, n helped us to take pictures~
Nah, show u guys the pictures we took:

f18_副本

f19_副本

*my stupid pose and her stupid action*

Before we leave, we are asked to fill in a feedback form...
And this is what we wrote:
f21_副本

So, after reading my post, feel wanna go to FRAMES??
But before this, let me share with you something about FRAMES~
If you are a student, bring along your student card and you can have 10% discount on the total bill~
Secondly, u will have 20% off on the total bill every Tuesday, with terms and conditions...one of the term and conditions is YOU MUST BRING ALONG CAMERA~
Lastly, dun forget to ask the waiter/waitress give u a chance to take pixxies with the big FRAMES, just like me and my friend did~

f14_副本f15_副本

2 comments:

Henry Tan said...

nice! i should pay a visit next time when i go sunway! =D thanks for the sharing!

m33iyin said...

henry, ya...dun forget to bring along ur camera if u go on tuesday~