Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Bangkok 1

Oh yeah, so i came back from BKK dy~
well, 1 week has passed~
hmm, since i going to BKK is for religion&attend Man Cfu's cremation ceremony, so i will show u guys some pixxies that i assumed you guys seldom/never expose to before~

In the flight
I like to take airplane meal..dun ask me why..
cuz i jus love it~hehe
btw, the air steward is so handsome~but he is very lanxi~
I not dare to

DSCF2825

my prebook airmeal
*Nasi briyani with coffee*
For those who love to take airplane meal(just like me) i suggest u to prebook it
Because there is more choices n 25% cheaper!!

DSCF2826

I studied the Malaria note on plane *pity me*

In airport
You see lotsa this warrior statues in the departure counters hall~
The colour of their faces are different~
Anyway we reach BKK airport at 12pm(BKK time) and took another domestic flight to Udon Thani on 5pm (Another province in Thailand)
Then, my dad lost his luggage upon arrival~sad die us~
Now it still MIA~
Luckily only clothes are sleeping in d luggage~

DSCF2836 DSCF2841

DSCF2852

In FB, i said that this is the gift from late Ajahn Yuboon
Reason: He knew that lotsa ppl will be attending the cremation ceremony LuangTa Mahabua, and he worried tat we might get lost in the crowd, so making this name tag for all the Msian is one of his last wish

At the cremation ceremony spot

DSCF2942

So LuangTa Mahabua is the greatest monk in Thailand.
My mum told me that during the 1997 economy crisis, Thailand almost bankcrupt.
And to save the country, he advised the Siamese to save their money in National Bank.
That's y Thailand able to go thru tat tough period.
Fyi, the queen and princess attended His cremation ceremony on5 March.
Millions of peoples coming from different places to pay respect to him.
I m not exagerrating o~
As they even set up tents and overnight at there for nights.

Had you ever took pictures and it turned out like this?
Lotsa small light spots appear as shown in the picture.
They are not bubbles, and monks believe that they are Dewa and Dewi.
I tell you, if you zoom in those pictures, you might see faces in some of the light spots.
To show that i m not kidding,
later I will post up a picture that makes us feel shock.

That day, we overnight in a Wat in Udon Thani.
The Wat is located in a forest..
So it is a cooling place with fresh air~
The landscape of the Wat is nice~

DSCF2970

DSCF2988

My family took a pix with the LuongPo of the Wat before we leave
Sadhu Sadhu Sadhu _/\_

No comments: