Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Buddy Line Outing

Oh yes is my new quote in writing not in speech~(gosh, anyone understand what m i talking?)

Ok, so this is a post about my buddy line outing~
After 4 years study in UM Pharm, finally is my turn to treat all my little buddies to makan
Actually, I wish to treat my big buddy too~

At first, we wanna go to Jogoya de~but too bad it was full house on that day~
So, we went to Ole Ole Bali, Sunway Pyramid~
Since I has blog about Ole Ole Bali before at here so i will not describe more on the restaurant~
Well, enjoy the time I spent with my beloved buddy~
They are so cute, adorable n funny!!(just like me~)

First let me introduce my buddies to you:
Suyuen, my 3rd year buddy~
A quiet gal with sweet smile~
♥♥♥
ZuTang aka Maomao, my 2nd year buddy
A funny guy with round tummy
♥♥♥
WanShuang, my 1st year buddy
A jumpy gal with big appetite
♥♥♥

After introduce all my buddies to u guys, so now let me show u the pixxies we took tatday~
*Full table of foods*
*Nom nom nom*
*♥ the sate lilit to the max*
*she sad because no more foods to eat*
*Tang Tang open his bday present happily*
*she emo because i m leaving her soon*
*dun worry dear, i ll come back n visit u*
*she saw a lengzai passed by and gasped*
*the buddies that born on 1990*
*i owes wanna makes them become couple*
*we love to act cute*
*the ladies in the buddy line*
*btw, i love the top i wearing*
*my 3 lovely little buddies*
♥♥♥
*like this pix*
Oh yes, so this is a successful buddy line outing
Oh yes, i m so happy de neh!!
*praying hard,hoping that i will have more buddy line outing*
~Buddy line that I love~


No comments: