Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Ole Ole Bali, Sunway Pyramid

Hi peeps, I just bec from Bali~~~
Bali, a place I craving for~
Since I cant went there so I went to a Bali concept restaurant in Sunway Pyramid...
Name:Ole Ole Bali~

Let me introduce the environment first~
Overall i like d environment,it is a nice place to chit chat v frens while having meal with frens...
There are 3 kinds of seats:
First, the normal table seat
Second, sit on ur knee~
Third, enjoy ur meals at outdoor~

Me and my h@-bb choose the second one~
Here is some pixxies which will help u to explore the little Bali corner in Sunway Pyramid...
This showed the interior of Ole Ole Bali
Outside of restaurant
So, the environment did have super good Bali feel right??

For the food, we just ordered Nasi Campur for both of us~
Since he is not hungry and just bec from Medan~
However, the food portion is big which I cant finish it on my own~
We share the tasty food...nom nom
*our Nasi Campur (RM33)*
*got nasi lemak, bbq prawn, sate lilit(the sate stick is serai, so the sate fish hav nice smell), lemon grass sauce, sambal, bbq fish fillet, sambal sotong, long bean, kangkung*
*Barley Lime for me(RM5)*
*it is refreshing*
*Ice blended honey dew+mint (RM12 if not mistaken)*
*The drinks is refreshing too*

Conclusion:
I like Ole Ole Bali...the food and drinks is valuable~
The environment is so perfect~
Maybe the price looked expensive but the food portion and also the taste is valuable~
I definitely will go to Ole Ole Bali again, because my tummy want me to feed them with the nice foods there again
P/S: U can enjoy 10% discount if u have Jusco Card!!

No comments: