Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

A dream

Pharm night is just like a dream~
A very long dream, as I stayed in the dream for 1 year...
In this dream I am a Head of Sponsorship Bureau with Pei Yi~
We worked hard together with our team members to get as many sponsors as we can~

Seek advice from SaiHong, the ex Head of Sponsorship,
Draft the marketing proposal,
The calling up for companies,
The carwash and dedication activities,
The day where our proposal was being criticize by a alumni,
Confirmation of the sponsorship,
Collect goodies and cheques from the companies,
and many many mores.

Until the night finally have come, we hoping for a great time during the night~
But with the dumbass spirit that we must welcome VIPs that attend,
We miss lotsa interesting parts of the Night~

I was sitting on my seats with no much excitement~
The singing is nice, the dance is great, the drama is lovely...
But, I just feel lost.
I felt happy because the dream comes to an end
I felt sad because everything realli coming to the end~
After this, my life only have Clerkship n thesis~

When the clock hit 12am, the reality has come..
Just like the Cinderella story..Is time to leave~

Overall, I enjoyed my dream~
Not much people will appreciate the hardworks/ efforts that we pour into~
But those who greet me with :
"You guys did a great job"
"I appreciate ur help"
"I appreciate ur hardwork" etc etc
I really cherish the compliments that you guys gave, because it means every single things that we did are worth it!

Thanks to those who had help us(me and PeiYi) in all these~
Especially Eunice who almost become part of the team~
Thanks to XinMei, Hooi Peng, Rayson, Kahyian, Asma, Zaf, Boon, Kinwei, SeeNee who also help in calling the companies~
Thanks to Nana, Khairul, Rusdiah, Rayson, Asma who sacrifice their time to help us collect the goodies and cheque~
Thanks to SaiHong who give us precious advice on how to do the sponsorship stuffs~
Thanks to all the alumni, SimMei, Rita, Wendy, Mei Poh, Ah moon moon, Jenny, Meihuey who squeeze out their time to attend our event~

22 January 2011 had become a past tense~
I am not longer a Head of Sponsorship~
Now, I am a final year pharmacy students that will struggle through my final semester~
And continue to soar towards success with a pair of wings

P/S:
Last night, the most touching moment is when the final year students standing on the stage to sing "We will Get There", I saw Dr Ibrahim(Head of Department of Pharmacy) looked at us with a look which make me feel: I am proud of you all!!

2 comments:

kiah said...

OMG dear, i feel like crying when reading this entry!! esp the dr.ib's part!!

i'm PROUD of u guys!! =))

Eunice said...

the road to pharmacy night was not a smooth sailing one. But having a dumber ard me whenever i go, it feels indeed awesome. hurray to dumb and dumber. keep up the dumbass spirit :)