Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

The days after PharmNite

Recently my life is empty~
This is because for the past few months i was busy with Pharm Nite...
And the event officially ended on 22 Jan...

So, for the past few days, I have some tension-free outing with my besties...

Firstly is the monkey outing with the beloved monkey buddy line~
We have our dinner at Da Sa Rang,SJ~
Da SaRang is a restaurant selling Korea Cuisine,near Asia Cafe~
I like the environment n the foods there~
Then, the price is ok for me...
1 person pay around RM30
Show u guys the pixxies:

DSCF2041*the menu*
*welcome to Da Sa Rang* DSCF2005*the monkey friends i have in uni life*
*the mrs stone, pangpang;
the buddy buddy gal;
the old monkey eu eu*

DSCF2025 *the environment*
*have the korean feel,right?*

DSCF2021_副本 *the before and after of the foods*
*4 of us able to finish all*
*nom nom*

Then, on the second day, I have the kungfu panda outing to Kenny Rogers~
This is my final sem with my gang in uni~
Gonna appreaciate every single moments we have…

DSCF2050 *the panda gang*
Start from left:
The cutie nana,
The pretty xiaopei,
The clever eu eu,
The cat lover ahmi,
The muscular ahsiang

DSCF2053_副本*our friendship is as delicious as d muffins*
*i know the description is weird*

DSCF2059

On Wednesday, I have a special outing v my 8po gang from hometown…
This is our first outing in KL!!!
Appreciate and enjoy the moments with them~
Well, we oso bought quite a number of clothes for CNY~
Btw, I like the outfit of the day~
My friend, ms xiaopei thought I am Arabian *geksim to d max*

DSCF2087_副本*the kuma(bear in japanese), i know her since we was 3 years old*

DSCF2093_副本 *the monyet ahting, who is a nurse-to-be*

DSCF2127_副本 *the chicky gal, ahlu*

DSCF2149_副本*the 3 fake japanese gals in pavillion*
*gosh, i m a shorty*

DSCF2116_副本*i bought a straw hat, loving it*
*love the contact lens that i using now*

So, I am now enjoying my life at my home sweet home~
Cant wait to start the lim teh session with my frens in segamat~


No comments: