Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Wedding

This year is a happy year for the Lim Family...
For the past few months, i have 4 cousins who ended their single life n tied a knot with their love one~

The first one to marry is my Sanjie...
her hubby is the funny Ah Jie Kor kor~
their big day was on 25th October 2009~
both of them r sweet n cute~
in this wedding pic, some ppl said korkor looked like after diet de JJ Lin~
muahahha~~!!!

Then, is my Ah Lu Jie jie...
her hubby is Mike~aka Micheal...
like most of their wedding pics~
and this is one of them~
their wedding was on 22 January 2010...

On 16 September, my another cousin Woan Yee marry too...
she owes a pretty gal....therefore she looked gorgeous in her wedding pics too..
her hubby looked chubby~
On 10 October 2010, what a nice date~
my cousin Chiow Hwa finally register with her bf~
ooops, is her hubby now~
means that in few months time from now i going to attend another wedding dinner~

I must say COngrats to you all, my dearest cousins~~!!!!
u all r the gorgeous n prettiest bride during ur big day!!!!

No comments: