Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

King of Food

Yesterday was Ko-k Day...
Din manage to snap picture of my performance...so bad~
But I will upload the video to FB soon...
I snap this pic at the exhibition site...
Glass Painting Art, looked nice huh~
Even though life in UM Pharmacy is busy n make us wanna take the Kem Facilitator as Ko K...but I now think that is better for us to take course that make us learn something new
*nice glass*

After that, we went to a restaurant in SS2, named "King of Food"
Located behind the BHP petrol station...

Forgot to snap the picture of the environment~
It just make
but I think the ambience of the restaurant at night will be nice~

Highly recommend this place to those who wanna find a nice place to yumcha~
Upload some picture of food that I ordered,
*seafood rice soup*
*yummy n big portion*
*RM 9.70*
*nice tea*
*there is a flower in the tea*
*RM4.90*
*blueberry cheese cake*
*i like d cheese*
*RM5.90*

Oh ya, i wanna say...since my curly hair no longer looked curly....
i feel so behtahan to see my nerdy look in the fringe...
no more fringe~
*nerdy fringe look*

No comments: