Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

1st of October

Today is 1st of October...
a brand new month of the year...
time flies..now is the last month of my 1st semester of final year...

October going to be a super hyper duper busy month for me
as lotsa assignments needed to be rush...
going to burn the midnight oil~
hoping that, praying that i can go thru this kind of hectic life with strong soul~

Posted this status in my Facebook just now...
"大学第四年了。。忙到~我觉得过去幼稚园3年的勤力,小学6年的勤力,中学5年的勤力
,预科班1年的勤力。。还有过去3年的大学生活的勤力。。。都不如大学第四年的我来的勤力。。
"

Translation:
"i m now in my final year of uni life...busy life which makes me feel tat the hardship i gone thru during 3 years study in kindergarden, 6 years study in primary sch, 5 years study in secondary sch, 1 year of matriculation study, and the past 3 years study in pharmacy was not as hard as wat i m doing now"

lots of people click "Like" on this status....
which I also feel tat, i like it...but i dislike the life now...
as i m struggling instead of studying or learning

No comments: