Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

My first visit to hospital's clinic

those who know me well will know that i superbly dislike go government clinic/hospital see doctor de....
but today...i break d record...i had treatment at UMMC~~

since Wed night,i feel pain at epigastric region...
*m@y-in feel pain at epiG region*

it is a cramping pain...js like someone trying hard to dry up a cloth...
i so so scare it will be appendicitis de loo...
cz i feel ok when i was lying...
but when i started to walk/change my position
i feel like screaming...
"OMG,it killing me!!!"

then yesterday i went to private clinic cuz i realli feel suffer..
the doc said my bowel sound is strong...den i can jump
so i could not be appendicitis(thanks GOD)
he suspected me to have infection..
so he prescribed me
1) Metronidazole
2) Hyoscine
3) Anti flatulence medication

According to doctor i shud be ok by today if it is an infection...
But...but...the pain is still there....

so today after done v my attachment i went to UMMC
and once in my lifetime i WAIT~~~
i pay rm25 to wait for 2.5 hours...huhu..
*my first treatment card of government hospital*
*so cheap la!!!*
*as return u need to WAIT*

the doctor is kind leh...is a guy...v nice looking n patient enuff...
he said impossible i got infection as i have no fever or vomiting
and the metronidazole caused my gastric to be worsen
WTH~~~!!!!!

*medication tat i hate!!!*
Flagyl=metronidazole
cause my condition severe n make me feel nausea!!

after listen to my descriptions,he said i have REFLUX~~
in other words, too much ACID swimming in my stomach...
tat why i feel pain,sunmore keep belching(from mouth and butt~~)

he asked me: u wan injection or oral medications?
i said: doctor, i oledi pain for 3 days,giv me injection...senang sikit~
*injection site*
*doc cant find me vein at elbow there*

so the doctor giv me IV Ranitide...
he prescribed me Syrup Mg Trisilicate and Tab Ranitidine...
advise me to take food regularly/on time...

this is the summary of my 3 days tummy pain + hospital waiting story~~

2 comments:

green apple said...

take good care girl...=)

Unknown said...

Amazingly said