Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

untitled

dis 2 weeks m@y-in will be busy with her hospital attachment... everyday routine work:wake up-->fb games(Fashion World,Baking Life)-->go UH dis 2 days was in IP(not IP MAN but In Patients department) lotsa ppl said it is boring...but for me...is ok la.. cz i learn a lots from there... tml will shift to Pharm UMMC... i think this will be definitely BORING!!!
*i hate boring life* *esp life without panda*
now my panda having his vacation at Penang... dump me temporarily...haihzzz...miss him neh~~!!! start from last saturday i start watching "谈情说案".. main actor=my favourite actor
LAM FUNG!!!

one of the scene makes me superbly miss my panda...
*miss him*

i found 2 nice pics from fb... the pics show the beauty of eyelashes...
*dis pic have cosmetic advertisement feel*
*dis pic have spa centre feel*

btw, i bought a pyjamas when i
went to ShangHai..
n all my friends laugh at me when they saw me wearing it...
*act cute with her pinky spongebob pyjamas*
*cant show the full pyjamas look,too sexyyyyyy*
*like dis pic*
thanks to oi oi dy~~~
niteZZ

No comments: