Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

hospital

many ppls said that if possible try to avoid going to hospital...
but as a pharmacy student, my future most probably will be in hospital...
now i m doing my hospital attachment at UMMC...

hmm..when being attach to UMMC
at least i know which type of pharmacist i preferred to be...
TDM,IPC will definitely not my choice...
as i dunwan my lousy calculation killed someone else...
then i will be guilty for the entire of my life...
i still prefer to be talk to the patient...
at least i feel that my knowledge is there to serve the public..
(sound so great..haha!!)

tatday my uncle was admitted into hospital as he had kidney stone...
when i was in the ward...i js realize...
goverment hospital reali lack of man power lo...
imagine 1 nurse need to take care of 8 patients at a time...
den d ward round time is not constant
so patient wanna discharge or wanna get any new info regarding their health condition
then wat they need to do is only WAIT...

so a good hospital service shud not be letting the patients wait for a long time la
since they oledi sick sick n sick
want them wait in such condition...realli pekcek...
even we as healthy person oso cant bear v tat
anyway..is not easy to achieve that

No comments: