Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Tired

2nd of April

a superbly tiring day for me

wake up early in the morning

to do our car wash activity

which aims to raise fund for our pharmacy night 2011

after that sleep for hours

tired is not terrible

what i feel terrible and horrible which make me realli bcome vegetable is the

"POST EXERCISE" MUSCLE PAIN

is been a long time i din exercise meh

suddenly do such strenuous d activity

no wonder my shoulder will pain

realli hope panda can help me massage

today cant study at all due to the pain

even though highlight the specialty notes oso like cincai highlight-ing

wat can i do today is only keep doing short notes for FKT guidelines

as well as do the nanoemulsion report

huhu...well when boring facebook-ing is the best thing to do

wat realli teruk is

because onli lying on bed can relief my muscle pain

i nap for two times...huhu

*muscle pain-ing*

No comments: