Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2010

pain week-2nd part

suddenly feel moodless to study...so continue my blog entry that hang half way...
in last episode(WTF!) meeiyin tell the dentist in gov clinic tat she DUNWAN to extract her wisdom tooth...but u know la...girls ma...change mind as fast as...Tornado?Roller coaster?haiya...wateva...means i change my mind fast....lebih lebih lagi i m Gemini gal..haha...change lagi cepat...
ok...stop crap...

den on thursday(day after my visit to gov clinic) i asked my dad to bring me go private clinic check my tooth again...den papa said ok...

wake up in the early of the morning,after brush my teeth...
papa: wan take wat as breakfast?
yin:aduh,bien la...giv dentist check liao jus makan la...
(due to kedegilan of meeiyin for not taking bfast,after dis got big thing happen)

papa bring me to dental clinic...i m d first patient so i enter the treatment room(??)first la
doc checked my teeth...
Dentist: u need to cabut ur wisdom tooth if not ur ulcer wont heal...

Yin:(the same mind playing in my brain)hmm...dunwan can?i scare pain...

Dentist:haiya,u now oso pain,pain a while better than pain long time la...

Yin:(hesitating..)

Dentist:(continue check my teeth) u need to do oral surgery to extract the bottom wisdom tooth...tat one can do during ur sem break....den the right side above d wisdom tooth oso can cabut...bt tat in future la...
den d way u brush ur teeth is wrong(teach me d correct way to brush teeth)
den d dentist ask:so wan cabut ur gigi now?

Yin:(hesitating again~)erhm....
Dentist:haiya,dun think le...js cabut k...
Yin:ha?ok lo~~

Dentist ask his assistant prepare dis n tat...den inject local anaesthetics to my gum(i guess)walao...is pain de lo...2 doses sunmore....
Dentist guna his "nine cows two tigers de energg" finally my wisdom tooth extracted...yahooo....

with happy mood meeiyin walk out from the treatment room...
den d nurse preparing some mouthwash,antibiotics,painkiller,gauze etc for me....
i tell d nurse: aku rasa pening la...
nurse:tak pa...biasa punya,u duduk rehat sekejap...
yin:ok

den d dentist out,n tok to my dad
Dentist:bring ur daughter come n do oral surgery during her sem break...must cabut de...
Yin:doc,i feel sangat dizzy
Dentist:is ok de...
Yin:doc,i tak boleh tahan liao...*BLANK*
guess wat happen..
i FAINT in clinic...SHIT!!!WTF!!!!
when i conscious,i saw the dentist "slapping"my face to wake me up...d doc giv some lecture...ask me shud take breakfast before come clinic ma...
haihz...memalukan....
papa told me d another uncle tat sitting in other treatment room saw i pengsan oso scare to extract his tooth le...wuwu....paiseh betul la....

den after go bec home
after a few days
i have some fever
take some antibiotics n panadol...haihzz...kesian myself

*medications taken by me during study week*

2 comments:

Eunice said...

kesian...
i miss the time when u r with ulcer..the world seems so peaceful.. UT pun less sound pollution..wakakaka =P

m33iyin said...

yeah eh leh
i know u miss my voice vry muchie de.....