Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

exam week

suddenly found tat this month super hardworking in updates my blog
even though this is a busy month~

before i continue my story,i wan add something~
hav a bad mouth pain last 2 weeks...den i feel i vry brilliant leh
invested a way to relieve the pain in a cute way~lalala
first,put some ices into a plastic envelope...jus like this... well if u dun mind,u can use plastic bag that u got from pasar or pasar malam...(!!!!)
den, to produce a pharmaceutically elegant product(WTH!!) i wrap the ugly plastic envelope with a handkerchief..the bear so kawaii then settle~
easy huh~see meeiyin is enjoying... pain relief with the simple man-made ice pack...muahaha

hmm...now continue my story...
last weekend when i go bec home AGAIN n AGAIN..(well,is the last time for this month,next month oso wont bec,WTF~)
I trimmed my hair...yuhoo...cuz i like my fringe now
lalalala...so kawaii(wueeekkkk~~)
*SS-ing, happy-ing,心情就像是坐上一台喷射机*
i know u know sitting in the bus alone from segamat to KL is boring
so i edited my pic using hp's photo edit DJ
and....SS in the bus...huhu!!
*my noob look when i tied my hair up*

life as a beauty will full of obstacles(!!!!)
even the mosquitoes oso superbly like me...
tatday a mosquito maybe more...come n sting me!!!(shit it gao gao lat)
n cause my lips to swell...wuwu
luckily it resolve after 1 hour...
if nt...

死蚊子,我跟你拼了!!

No comments: