Pages

Friday, June 19, 2009

Journey to Hong Kong--transportation in HK

As we know the transport system in Hong Kong is super convenient…
And after bec from travel, I totally agree with that…

I have chance to take all of the public transport in HK..
Such as MTR, ‘dian che’(电车), ferry, 16 ppl bus, taxi, double decker bus and also cable car…
Btw, for those who wanna travel to HK on ur own, shud buy an Octopus card…is super useful as it jus like our Touch&Go n even more functional…

MTR in HK is super convenient…travel from TaiPo Market to Disneyland even though take 2 hours bt is super cheap…onli HK dollar 22.80
I n my siblings keep travel using MTR…we travel to Disneyland,Ocean Park,The Peak js referring to the MTR guide map…their signboards r super clear as well…

‘dian che’(电车) n ferry are the two oldest transport in HK…shud take a ride…bcuz it oso cheap…‘dian che’(电车) onli cost us HK2 dollar…n d ferry rife oso cost HK2.30 dollar onli…for ferry I take it from Wan Chai to Tsim Tsa Chui…feel so nice when in d ferry…can see d night scene in Hong Kong island n oso the Kowloon area…I will never forget the night scene in HK…is super nice!!!nicer than wat I saw in Look Up Point

16ppl bus is d small bus that we normally see in d HK drama…n wat diff between HK small bus n Msia small bus is they r clean!!!bside that why I keep mentioned it is 16ppl bus as it onli ll fetch 16ppl…if thr oledi hav 16 ppl in d bus, the bus driver will not let passenger enter d bus anymore…in another word is safe…

Bside that,wat I wanna praise about HK d public transport is they not jus very clean and convenient,it oso super punctual!!!!

ferry tat i took from Wan Chai to Tsim Tsa Chui

‘dian che’(电车)


waiting for MTR

Taxisss




No comments: