Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Journey to Hong Kong--"Rojak"

This blog is jus simply wanna type out wat I saw n feel bt HK…

HK d city such as MongKok is owes crowded with people…
When the traffic light turn green they cross d road super fast…
The scene they cross d road r amazing as well…

In drama we owes see the police patrol in d city…
Well,dis is really happen in HK…
Tat y I think is true when in drama we owes see the police reach the scene in a super fast speed…
Really will feel safe when travel n walk around in HK…

Then in HK they can do promotion on d road…even the bridal shops do promotion on the road…I saw it in Mongkok d woman street (女人街)

Citizen of HK owes walk lots tat’s y their shoes r owes branded 1…
Most of them wearing Nike…
My advise for those who wanna go HK please wear a nice n comfortable shoes…
Cuz I oso walk till my shoes lubang dy…haha
Bside shoes I n my sis found tat most of their outfits even though accessories r branded…
They really rich huh…?
Suddenly feel tat my panda mayb suitable to d city..as he oso like branded stuffs esp Nike…wakaka…

If u went to HK must go to Disneyland n oso Ocean Park…
When went to dis 2 theme park I feel tat I m a kids…haha…
I seems so childish as I so excited when see those mickey appear in front of me n dolphin jump out from water…haha
Disneyland
Is a world of fantasy n oso our childhood memoir…so happy when I can took pic v Mickey Mouse n Minnie Mouse…
If can I wan go to Disneyland again no matter is HK 1 or other countries d Disneyland…cuz I wanna take pics v Winnie the Pooh, Princesses of Disney, Chip And Dale, Stitch, Donald Duck and more…

Ocean Park
Is a nice theme park for teenagers and children to go…
I like thr much…so amazing when watched the dolphin n sealion do performance…
They r really clever!!!
I was so excited when I saw panda!!!saw them is jus like saw my panda as well…haha

Macdonald in HK got a meal which we cant found in Msia tat is pork burger…
Yummy…their burger taste nicer than here…js d meats gt little bit salty…
And I heard tat HK ppl prefer salty food,doesn’t they know they will get hypertension???

Then as many ppl recommends,when visit to HK must go to Lantau Island d Big Buddha as well…
If u wanna see the best nice night view of HK u must go to The Peak…
Is a romantic place to pakto oo…the wind there is strong so gals if u go v ur bf,u can hug ur bf tightly…haha

About Hong Kong people d house,is really small…
Onli slightly bigger than master room of our house here…
Siu Yin auntie told me tat some house in HK is even smaller than master room…
I visited their house n is really mini size…
The auntie oso told me tat in HK onli millionaire billionaire can stay in double storey house…

No comments: