Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Tropical Inn, JB

Just came back from working night shift, *sleepy* but can't sleep after having a cup of teh tarik and a piece of roti canai. Since I have nothing to do now, I decided to upload a hotel review.

Tropical Inn at JB is a 3 star hotel strategically located in JB city centre, which is 5 minutes driving distance to Hospital Sultanah Aminah, and town area. 5 minutes walking distance to JBCC and JB City Square. The hotel rate at Agoda is RM120/ night (inclusive of breakfast), and with the service and amenities provided, this is a budget stay that worth the price I paid. The building might looks old compared to the Double Tree Hilton next door, but the room is comfortable and I feel safe enough to stay at here.

My room at 22nd floor. 
This is what my room looks like once I opened the door.
Spacious, clean and comfortable.
I stayed for 2 nights and they did housekeeping for me even though I didn't request for it.
Coffee and tea making facilities
Clean bathroom 
View from my room
Swimming pool in DoubleTree Hilton is nice. 
Breakfast is inclusive.
Don't expect something fancy with the price you paid.
Nasi lemak, bread, jam, cereal, juices and coffee. 

So, if you are looking for a budget stay in JB, why not consider Tropical Inn?

PS: All the hotel reviews in my blog are not sponsored, I just write out to share my experience. So, if you appreciate my review/s, please click on the adverts available on the top, so that I can have more income to travel and share all these wonderful experience with you. Tq.

No comments: