Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Accommodations at Feng Jia, Tai Chung

This is the first hotel review(accurately is guest house review) for my Taiwan trip. 
We spent our first night in Taiwan at 逢甲幸福Sweet House.  This guest house is located right in front of Feng Jia University.  This guest house offers a variety of rooms with very cute interior design at cheap price. We booked the 清新萊姆(四人房) at TWD1480 per night. (Original price was TWD1580, and I like their Facebook page, so we got a TWD100 discount). The reason I picked to stay at here because the room is cute(I was attracted by the elephant soft toy in this room), and unlike other guest house, they didn't request for deposit, which is very convenient for foreigner travelers  like us. As return of this privilege given by the owner, kindly inform the owner if you decided to cancel your booking.

FB page of the guesthouse: Sweet House逢甲幸福住宿 - 台中住宿/逢甲住宿/逢甲Sweet House
The hotel is just at the valley in front of Feng Jia University.
I was frightened when the person in charge lead us to the building.
Anyway, I feel relax when I stepped into their unit.
There is 7 or 8 rooms in their unit, water dispenser machine is available at the corridor.
We were given 2 keys, one for us to enter the unit,
another one is the room key.
We were so excited to see this cute and warm room.
Arrrgggh, the elephants!!! So cute~~~
Feels like buying one for myself. 
The room wasnt big, but is enough for 4 of us.

We checked in late(around 830pm and check out early on the next day).
TWD1480 for one night stay, worth it lah~


Basic amenities provided in this guesthouse:
Toothbrush&toothpaste, shaver, shower cap, cotton buds, skin lotion(ya, they provided that!),
mineral waters for four of us, reusable paper towels and normal towel.   
Bathroom is small.
So, my advise is that, put your clothes in a recycle bag and hang it behind the door if you don't want your clothes to get wet. Body and hair shampoo are provided. Sanitary system in Taiwan is different from ours, so do not throw used toilet paper into the toilet bowl.

So, that's all for my review on this hotel. 
End the post with my favourite elephant soft toy.

PS: All the hotel reviews in my blog are not sponsored, I just write out to share my experience. So, if you appreciate my review/s, please click on the adverts available on the top, so that I can have more income to travel and share all these wonderful experience with you. Tq.

No comments: