Pages

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Hanoi Trip November 2013

Hanoi, the capital city of Vietnam since hundreds years ago. I always wanted to visit Halong Bay and my uncle advised me to go at year end, so tadaa, Hanoi here I am in the month of November.
Unlike HCM trip that I travel by Free and Easy, I took tour packages(2d1n Halong Bay Cruise tour and 2d1n Mai Chau tour) from BB Hanoi Hostel.
I definitely will revisit this beautiful country again. Next will be Central Vietnam.


This is the itinerary for my 6days 5nights Hanoi Trip from 20-25 November.

Day 1
Check in BB Hanoi Hostel(Highly recommend this hotel). Walk around Old Quarters. “Lunner” at Highway 4 Restaurant. We stayed at Family Room with breakfast at USD29/night and Tony, manager of hostel gave us a free airport transfer to hotel.

Day 2-3
Check out BB Hanoi Hostel and joined the 2 days 1 night Halong Bay Tour with Christina Cruise(USD85 per person). Back to BB Hanoi Hostel on the 3rd day after lunch in cruise.

Day 4-5
Check out BB Hanoi Hostel and joined the 2 days 1 night Mai Chau Tour(USD60 per person). Stayed at tilt house. Back to BB Hanoi Hostel on the 3rd day after lunch.

Day 6
Bye bye Hanoi.
dscf0219_副本
Will blog more about my trip in details soon.
So stay tuned!

No comments: