Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Bye 2013, Hello 2014

Happy New Year 2014 everyone! May the sad things happened in year 2013 will not block you from achieving your dreams in 2014!

Hmm, gonna share something personal on this special date.

About 2013:
Is a tough year for me, but anyway, I still able to find some wonderful things here and there. Well, this is LIFE.

Tough because I was disturbed(well, is still ongoing, so to be actual, is not a past tense) by an unknown hacker for months, (counting) almost 6 months!!!

Wonderful because my parents and both grandmothers are healthy and my siblings are doing well in their study. And yes, I am healthy and 38 as usual too!

Wonderful because I am working and living happily at my hometown despite some working issues did affect my mood. But overall, I still enjoy my life. Learned a lot of things and make a lot of new friends.

Wonderful because I still able to travel around and have savings for the same time. Travelled to Thailand(thrice in a year), Medan(wonderful trip with awesome friends) and Hanoi(Central Vietnam will be the next).

2013 officially comes to an end. Don’t ask me about my New Year resolution, because I can’t specific it out. But I will say, I hope me and my family members are healthy and do well in their life; continue to travel around (Show off time, next year: HK, Thai and Taiwan); continuous learning in working life; no more disturbances.

I wont ask 2014 be good to me like my friends did, because I believe positive energy and positive attitude beneath yourselves is the reasons why good things happen! So, add oil to myself!

PS: I read posts in Facebook saying that peoples that count down with you are those important to you, that’s why you want to be 1314 with them. Well, for me, this is a very unreasonable one la, countdown should never be a parameter for you to judge who is important for you. Muahaha, forgive my not-so-romance thinking.

Again, Happy New Year!!!

No comments: