Pages

Sunday, August 4, 2013

After You Dessert, Siam Paragon

While planning for the itinerary for this Bangkok trip, I told myself, no matter how, I must visit the top 3 famous shops introduced by the travellers in Cari forum, which are Som Tam Nua, Mango Tango and After You. Is so happy that I able to make it!! Yiba yiba an de leh~Winking smile

After pampered my eyes with the panoramic view of Bangkok City at Red Sky Bar, is time for me to pamper my tongue with some great dessert.


Some people claimed Som Tam Nua for selling the best Som Tam in Bangkok.
Some people praised Mango Tango for selling the best mango dessert in Bangkok.
Then, I would like to make a statement that After You have the BEST TOAST in Bangkok. Well, toast I ate in Malaysia also not that good.



Siam Paragon is a high end shopping mall
with lotsa high end sport cars. Chio!

After You
Need to take number for seating.
We waited for 30minutes, from 9pm!
Imagine 9pm eat dessert, haoliao!

The most famous: Shibuya Honey Toast
But we didn’t order it.
The toasts here price ranged from 145THB to 250THB(if not mistaken la~)

Nutella Chocolate Toast

Cheddar Cheese Toast

Seriously these are the best toasts in town, until my friend went crazy when the first bite touch his tongue.
He even described the toast in his word:
"best toasted bread EVER...... the outside is crunchy and thick but the inside felt so soft! Too soft for a bread so tall. First half of the bread is filled with soft butter which makes the whole toast fluffy but not oily. The Cheese toast i ate has shredder cheddar which add on to the light saltiness of the butter. Making it one cheesy filled toast which is crunchy on the outside yet soft in the center. The toast is also coupled up by 2 scoops of French Vanilla ice-cream which evens out the saltiness of the toast...
Start the experience by bitting into the crunchy crust and feel the explosion of taste when sweet french vanilla is matched with strong cheddar cheese which compliments the butter in the toast and finishing it off with a gentle soft swallow.”

So, does his words make you excited?
3 kids that left After You with happy mood.

Writing this post and looking at the pictures,
"After You, I want you!”
Definitely will hunt you back during my next Bangkok trip.

No comments: