Pages

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Dalat: Cable Car and Truc Lam Meditation Centre

Why were we visited these places? Sorry to say that, I have no idea. Muahaha!
I know that Dalat have cable car ride that brings us to Truc Lam Meditation Centre, that’s all what I know about these places.
We know anything about these places, so we just have fun with our own way. (Such a salah traveller mood~)

Cable Car
I only know that the cable car close for lunch hour from 1130am to 1pm.
We reached at 1125am and able to take a ride.

IMG_0467_副本
Mini size gondola compared to the one in Genting Highlands.
*Long time no go Genting dy~ huhu~*
dscf9108_副本 Someone enjoy watching the scenery.dscf9110_副本The Dalat kampung city view from the cable car.
dscf9113_副本
Cap Treo Dalat= Cable Car Dalat

Truc Lam Meditation Centre
The meditation centre just located beside the cable car station.
It has a nice Chinese name, 竹林禅院.
I translated as Bamboo Field Meditation Centre
(Sounds like not holy enough~sorry!)
img_0480_副本The main gate.
Saw the 竹林禅院word~?
img_0477_副本
I visited the place and cincai snap some places.
What was I snapping?dscf9116_副本Tadaaa, a bell.dscf9122_副本The temple in meditation centre
dscf9123_副本
Buddha statue in the temple
*pray pray*
dscf9129_副本
MY said: 禅修是为了顾好我们的心
(This is what Man Cfu taught us~)
dscf9125_副本
Saw the greenish blue lake?
That is Tuyền Lăm Lake.
A nice, calming lake in that area.

Last but not least,
DSCF9128_副本
2 donkeys in Truc Lam Meditation Centre.

1 comment:

Jeff Chuah said...

Most of the attraction sites in Vietnam close during 11.30 - 1.00, I notice....